FAST World Wide Press Exposure
for Your Product, Service or Website
With Great Search Rankings
A Traffic Boost that can add $£$£ to your bottom line
With an Effective Press Release Strategy Offered ONLY by GhostwriterAnon.com
From the desk of: Ghostwriter Anon.com
Yes, we create press releases that editors hunt for and really catch the media’s attention.
We also distribute press releases and know how to get your news (and website) on the front page of Google News FAST!
We have a special strategy that works like CRAZY – like bamboo attracts hungry pandas.
But let’s first start at the beginning….
10 Examples of When You Should Write a Press Release
(1) Launch of a new website, product or service
(2) To establish yourself as an expert in your industry or niche
(3) To announce a freebie you are giving away
(4) Tie in your press release with current news, TV show or popular movie or event
(5) Describe a problem and how your product is the answer
(6) To attract an audience to attend a seminar
(7) Your business statement on current event or future trends
(8) To make yourself more credible in the eyes of the media
(9) To give advice on your area of expertise
(10) Show the world what makes your business/website unique
The Best Approach to Writing a Press Release
As press release writers, we have found this approach outstrips the rest:
The Tip Sheet:
Here you write about some tips that are helpful to people in your industry or niche. Editors and readers both love tip sheets, which is the best press release approach when distributing press releases online, as everyone reading the press release is happy.
The best way to show you a tip sheet, is to give you an example of a tip sheet press release:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mr and Mrs Ghostwriter
7 REASONS WHY TIP SHEETS MAKE EFFECTIVE PRESS RELEASES
One of the best and most effective how to write press release strategies is the tip sheet.
West Sussex, UK: As any business knows, a great press release can make a business in a short time. Yet, many people struggle creating effective press releases.
“There is actually a how to write press release strategy, which can work with virtually any type of news,” explains Helen Doherty BA Hons MA, press release writer from Ghostwriter Anon. “I firmly believe that a tip sheet is the best and easiest way to create a great press release, that is picked up and enjoyed online, by editors and readers alike.”
Here are GhostwriterAnon.com’s seven reasons why tip sheets make effective press releases.
(1) Editors love tips sheets as they make great fillers, which don’t require much editing as they can be used and printed as they are.
(2) With a little imagination, they can be written to portray any business news and linked to current news or trends.
(3) By the very fact that the tip sheet is published by the media, gives a business more credibility, as it is seen as being media approved.
(4) The fact that they are written in a numbered, easy to read format attracts more attention from editors and readers alike, because they are a lot easier to digest than your average press release.
(5) Tip sheets are more SEO friendly and can also be slightly modified and rewritten to create an article with similar content.
(6) These tip sheets also make good handouts after meetings and trade shows, and can be used as good email content and included in mailings.
(7) In the tip sheet format, there is still room for a boilerplate, where business and contact details can be written in, making the tip sheet a great press release example.
Ghostwriter Anon specialize in creating tip sheet press releases. So to get effective press release tip sheets created and distributed for your needs, visit http://www.ghostwriteranon.com/press-release-writing-service
Why This Press Release Method is Top Notch
- Editors always keep their eyes open for good free advice, that they can give to their readers, so a well produced tip sheet gets snapped up in a jiffy.
- Tip sheets particularly can be used to promote practically any type of news, as you can use the first part to give advice in the form of tips.
- You include your main news in the last paragraph, almost like an aside, but it is far more likely to be read, or paid attention to, than a traditional press release format.
- When the media chooses to publish your press release (or you distribute it to lots of news sites), people see these types of press releases as being media approved and more credible, as you are not blatently selling your goods. By giving advice, your credibility is magnified.
- These press releases are easily search engine optimized. As these press releases are distributed to high PR sites, like Google News, this is a great SEO tactic for promoting your business or website.
- It is not only editors that trawl through press release sites these days, but general internet users searching for credible information and data.
- People don’t really like being ’sold’ to, so the exposure that a press release can give you is an added bonus, especially as this exposure can result in being asked onto radio and television shows.
- If you create a media campaign and send at least a couple of press releases out a month, you can start to build brand loyalty, as people will start seeing your company name all over the net. Even if they don’t have a need for your product, they may well recommend it to someone else.
- You can get a steady stream of vistors and traffic to your website (or shop) from distributing your press releases online. Once your press release is in “the system” and on sites like Google News, they spread like proverbial wildfire.
So Do You Want Your News to be Tomorrow’s Headlines?
We create press releases that editors want, readers read and are extremely search engine friendly.
We also know the secrets of getting your press release on the first page of Google News with your choice of keywords within 24 hours GUARANTEED
And thats not just for random obscure keywords either…
Discover the POWER of an EFFECTIVE PRESS RELEASE Today
What You Will Get with Ghostwriter Anon’s Press Release Writing Service:
- One highly professional tip sheet press release, which will get the word out about your business, ebook or website.
- Upon your approval, the final tip sheet press release will be submitted to a number of free press release distribution sites.
- We will add our secret ingredient to make sure that your website ends up on the first page of Google News (and hopefully Google.com too), so that lots of people can find it.
- Lastly we will socially bookmark your press release on 50 sites, so even more people will see it and click through to see what you are offering.
RIGHT NOW You Can take Advantage of our
INTRODUCTORY PRICE of $127
(Usual Price will be $197)
We put a lot of work, effort, blood and guts into every press release we write and distribute . We have to make it utterly editor, reader and SEO friendly.
So to make the price fair and reduce the risk to you and us, we ask that $63.50 is paid upfront and this is non-refundable.
We will ask for the second and final payment of $63.50 after the tip sheet is written, distributed to press release sites, bookmarked on 50 social bookmark sites and you are in the top results of Google News.
What to Expect Once you Place the Order:
Step 1: Once we receive your upfront payment of $63.50, within 24 hours we will email you a short questionnaire, which will enable us to create you a spectacular tip sheet press release.
Step 2: Upon receiving your completed questionnaire, your press release will be ready within 7 days (often a lot sooner than that) .
Step 3: We will email you the finished press release to make sure you are happy with it.
Step 4: Once we have received confirmation that all is okay, we will submit your press release to the press release distribution sites, get you onto the first page of Google News and bookmark your press release to 50 social bookmarking sites.
Step 5: Once you see how fast we get you onto Google News, we will ask you for the final payment.
Step 6: Please do come back and order another tip sheet, whenever you are need of another traffic boost or cash infusion
Order Your Press Release Today, Before We Get Too Fully Booked
Waiting pen in hand and fingers to the keyboard for your order!